Zibct/Organisation culture/Chapter Two: Elements of Culture
- The Cultural Web
- The cultural web refers to the various manifestations of culture such as forklore, myths, ideologies,values, :artifacts,legends,beliefs,sagas,and languge
- Characteristics of culture
- Culture is dynamic and changes over time. For example cellphones were not part of our culture seventy years :ago.
- Culture is something that is shared by the majority of the people. For example many Zambians eat Nshima as :their main meal at lunch and supper.
- Culture is passed down from generation to generation