Your Concerns Regarding the Online Associate in Teaching Program
This page is in progress.
The Stages of Concerns Theory postulates that people generally have several stages of concerns as they implement an innovation.
We are embarking on the new online Associate Program in Teacher Education. We are interested in the types of concerns which you have regarding this innovation.
INSTRUCTIONS: Please answer each question on a scale of 1-5 (1 meaning strongly disagreed and 5 strongly agreed)
- I am concerned about students’ attitudes towards the online program.
- I know of some other approaches that might work better.
- I don’t even know what the online AA program is all about.
- I am concerned about not having enough time to organize myself to meet the demands of the program.
- I would like to help other faculty in their developing online courses.
- I have very limited knowledge about the online AA program.
- I would like to know how working in this program will affect my opportunities for tenure and promotion.