Next step is to enable headers...
- let's do Insert -> Header –> All
Notice that OpenOffice.org now lets us choose where to insert the header: on the First Page, the Index, Default or on all pages.
- Click somewhere in the header and then Insert -> Fields -> Title.
Now you may see your document name in the heading of the First page. Repeat that for the other two sections.
If you want to change the alignment of the Title in the Header, all you have to do is...
- choose the paragraph styles in the stylist,
- right-click the Header -> modify,
- click the alignment tab and choose the alignment you like.