Workshop Technology (Mechanical)
The module unit covers the following module units: safety regulations, hand tools and equipment, machine tools, diesel and petrol engines and water pumps.
The module unit is designed to equip the trainee with: knowledge, skills and attitudes that enable him/her to perform basic workshop tasks.
At the end of the module unit, the trainee should be able to:
- Understand safety regulations in the workshop
- Identify tools to be used in a conventional workshop
- Understand the operations of petrol and diesel engines as well as pumps
- Understand fundamentals of electrical installation
- Understand fundamentals of building trades.
Module Unit Summary and Time Allocation
|CODE||SUB-MODULE UNIT||CONTENT||TIME Th.||TIME Prac.||TOTAL TIME|
|14.1.4||DIESEL AND PETROL ENGINES||