Workshop/ Training programme attended
1.Orientation Programme for in-service teachers of Universities/ colleges organised by UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Calcutta from 26th November to 24th December, 2008
2.Workshop on 'Developing Study Skills and Communication Skills in Distance Learners of the North-East Region of India' organised by STRIDE, IGNOU on 17th November, 2008.
3.'National Online Training on Development of Self-Learning Materials' organized by IGNOU-STRIDE from August 4 - September 26, 2008.
4. The 2-day workshop on ‘Development of Professional Orientation in DDE’ organized by Directorate of Distance Education, Vidyasagar University on 27-28 March, 2008.
5. The 3-day training programme on ‘Right to Information Act, 2005’ organized by Administrative Training Institute, Government of West Bengal on 21-24 January, 2008.
6. The 2-day National Workshop on ‘Use of ICT and Preparation of SLMs in Distance Education’ jointly organized by Netaji Subhas Open University and Distance Education Council on 29-30 July, 2007.
7. The workshop on ‘Transformation of Print Materials into Self Learning Material’ jointly organized by Distance Education Council, Indira Gandhi National Open University and Netaji Subhas Open University on 29 March, 2007.
8. The UGC sponsored workshop on ‘Revision of B.Com syllabus of Calcutta University’jointly organized by WBCUTA and Department of Commerce, St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata on 18 May, 2002.