Tool for making a snapshot of a collection of wiki pages.
- If supplied, the widget assumes that this is the outline page and the url value prepopulates the form providing a default address for the WordPress instance.
- If supplied, the widget assumes that this is the outline page and the course value specifies the top level directory for a static snapshot in the filesystem (i.e. is the course name). This feature is currently available only to OERu partner institutions.
If neither url nor course is supplied, the widget behaves as if this is a generic form page and provides fields for the user to provide both the page name of the outline and the address for the WordPress instance.
- optional pointer to correctly sized institution logo for footer
- optional URL target for clicks on footer logo
- optional semi-colon separated list of option settings