Warrington School Community Liaison Person
Community liaison person:
- Is responsible for linking the community and the school.
- To manage the connections to and from the school, its community and its public face.
- To guide the strategic development of the school.
Guides these policies and procedures:
- Community Liaison
Job Description – Community Liaison
- Keep up to date with current events happening at Warrington School.
- Reports to the Board of Trustees if needed or required.
- Keep Staff and Board aware of any concerns within the community which may have implications to the school.
- Spread the good news from Warrington School.