Children learn to:
1. Show confidence and skill in using available ICT for everyday and special purposes (eg computer, digital camera, mobile phone, photocopier).
2. Learn widely applicable techniques that they can put to use with various technologies.
3. Enjoy and participate in a range of technological experiences.
4. Recognise the uses of ICT in the world around them and know about the impact of technology on people’s lives.
5. Investigate ICT technologies and evaluate their suitability for particular purposes by using problem solving strategies.
6. Integrate ICT into their whole learning process.