Warrington School/Board Of Trustees/Management Unit
- To provide a framework for the use of management units.
- The allocation of management units is consistent with the terms and intentions of the relevant Employment Contract.
- Management units are allocated to reflect the relative levels of responsibility of teachers with management responsibilities.
- Teaching staff will be consulted regarding proposed changes to this policy.
- The initial allocation of units will be made by the Board of Trustees on the recommendation of the Principal.
- Management units will be allocated on a fixed term basis with a start and finish date.
- Allocation will be initiated through a needs analysis meeting with all teaching staff present to determine the preferred goals.
- The current unit rate relates to approximately 2 hours per week
To use the management unit as a means to bring new ideas, thoughts and practices into the school, as well as completing documentation and projects that sit outside of normal teaching duties
- PRIMARY TEACHERS’ (INCLUDING DEPUTY AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS AND OTHER UNIT HOLDERS) COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT