Warrington School/About/Staff Representative
- Is responsible for the links between the Board and the school staff.
Tasks: To express the views and decisions of the staff to the board. To communicate the decisions and direction of the Board to the staff.
Guides these policies and procedures: Assessment reporting
1. The Staff trustee reports the views of the staff on issues under discussion (agenda items 0, and reports to staff on decisions of the Board.
2. The staff representative must ensure that there are ‘no surprises’ at board meetings.
3. The relationship between staff trustee and principal is very important.
4. The staff trustee is bound by the same principles as all the other trustees.