|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Value Proposition for CIOs
What is their pain...what keeps them awake at night?
- technology not keeping pace with industry
- emerging trends
- "How do I create the next thing that I need to have?"
How to Achieve the Goals of...
(especially when the market is tanking)
- increase recognition of my company / organization (for....?)
- making sure my company is seen in a positive light
- scaling up
What is of value to them?
- measurement (real-time) what is happening
- Case Studies (Internal Use Cases
- show the evolution of an in initiative, as it starts as an idea, brings in partners, expands as a product and new marketplace as it grows across the globe
- as it expands Thought Leadership
- explains: "how am I going to know it's going to make my company / organization bigger, better, faster, richer, smarter".
Getting the Message Out
- attending events to demonstrate the 'business case' - the 'why'