VUSSC 3 Agenda
Please edit your improvements into this page (click on "edit" above)
- To be held at the Sunset Jamaica Grande in Ocho Rios, Jamaica (http://www.sunsetjamaicagrande.com/)
- Computer facilities installed for PCF4 will be left in place for the VUSSC meeting
- Information on PCF4 can be found at: http://www.col.org/pcf4
- Internet access to be provided throughout the meeting. Please come equipped to be able to continue regular work during breaks, etc.
(1st day to start one hour later than the other days)
- 10:00 - 11:00: Opening remarks (Paul West).
- 11:00 - 12:30: Round Table to report on progress (Chaired by Sir John Daniel).
- 13:30 - 15:00: Break-away discussions on emerging issues in regions (Facilitated by Prof Asha Kanwar).
- 15:00 - 17:00: Report back to plenary and discussion.
- 09:00 – 12:30: Securing the future of VUSSC: 2007 - 2013 (Session 1), SWOT analysis, participant's analysis, generating problem trees, defining three and six-year objectives (to include regional break-away sessions) (Facilitated by Neil Butcher).
- 13:30 – 17:00: Practical ICT session on using online collaboration tools to support online ODL communities of practice; session to include WikiEducator, the online Forum. (Facilitated by Wayne Mackintosh).
- 09:00 – 12:30: Continuing: Securing the future of VUSSC: 2007 - 2013 (Session 2): Outlining project objectives, defining resource requirements and funding strategies; Logical framework planning; drafting the plan (to include regional break-away sessions) (Facilitated by Neil Butcher).
- 13:30 – 17:00: Practical ICT session on the VUSSC ePortfolio system and VUSSC Learning Object Repository. (Facilitated by Wayne Mackintosh).
- 09:00 - 11:00 Continuing: Securing the future of VUSSC: 2007 - 2013 (Session 3): Presentation of business plan (to be communicated to Ministers after meeting) (Facilitated by Neil Butcher).
- 11:00 - 12:30 Closing discussion.
- 12:30 - Session to close with lunch.