VUSSC/Mauritius BC/News/12 August 2006
First day away from work
This was the time when participants used the freedom of choice mode. Thanks to the hospitality of the UoM, a schedule of activities was organized on the 10th and was executed today for the the first time.
- The organized activity was a trip to Port Louis
- Other members went to church , visited friends, went to Quatre Bornes or chose to have a rest day.
--Gwen 10:38, 14 August 2006 (CEST)
Play Day 2 (13 August)
Freedom of movement is at work among the participants. Today the official and unofficial schedule of activity included
- An island tour of the south of the island with stops at Charamel Waterfall, the 7 Coloured Earth, Black River Gorges, Grand Bassin and a drive along the Coast Road
- Visit to Casela Bird Park
- Walk around Flic en Flac
- Assignments (still work from our countries to complete)
- Rest time
--Gwen 10:48, 14 August 2006 (CEST)