VUSSC/Content/Entrepreneurship/Marketing the Business/Steps in preparing the Market plan
< VUSSC | Content | Entrepreneurship | Marketing the Business(Redirected from VUSSC/Content/Entrepreneurship/Steps in preparing the Market plan)
Steps in preparing the Marketing Plan
There are ten steps involved in preparing a marketing plan. We said the steps are:
- Defining the business situation;
- Defining the target market/oppportunities and threats;
- Considering strengths and weaknesses;
- Establishing goals and objectives;
- Defining marketing strategy and action pogrammes;
- Co-ordinating of the planning process;
- Designing responsibiity for implementation;
- Budgeting the marketing plan;
- Implementing the Marketing Strategy;
- Monitoring process or marketing actions.
Let us look at each of these steps in this section.