A Local Wiki - Winneba 14 August 2007
INFORMATIONS ABOUT ME
NGO "Women and TIC"
- Chair Founder of NGO "WOMEN & ICT" IN Cote d'Ivoire since November 2006.
Our initiative is borned after a meeting with the Chair-founder of Linux Chix Africa Anna BADIMO. I'm firstly became the representative country of LCA. Our organisation NGO "Women and ICT" works on relevant critical mass of women using ICT in several activities, promoting gender equality, developing women's competencies on computer sciences, sharing ICT experiences, bulding strong network around ICT...
Ivorian Association for Linux and Free Open Source Software
- Promotion of ICT using with FOSS Ivoirian association (AI3L) since five years (Training, Conferences);
- Active participation in international meetings (RALL, RMLL, IDLELO, Worshops...);
- Permanent secretary of AAUL , FOSS african association created by francophon people;
- Vice Chair of ISOC- Ivorian Chapter, promoting using of Internet;
- Management and Marketing competencies;
- Basis FOSS technical skills.
Brief description about my organisation :
- The aim of my organisation is to promote ICT with women through gender equality.
WIKIEDUCATOR OER WORKSHOP
|DAY and TIME||EVENT||FACILITATOR|
|Day 0||Arrival at <Venue> for those from far|
|8:00 - 8:30||Introductions, Official opening and Assessment of expectations||XYZ|
here Site officiel de l'AI3L
Please let's have a brief description of your organization.