User:Unirivercity/Links and References
Links and References
- Barnum, C. M., & Carliner, S. (Eds.). (1993). Techniques for technical communicators. Needham
Heights, MA: Allyn and Bacon.
- Belfiore, M. E., & Burnaby, B. (Eds.). (1995). Teaching English in the workplace. Toronto: Pippin Publishing Limited; OISE Press, Inc.
- Burton, S. (2007). You may already be a technical communicator! Retrieved February 7,
- Microsoft Corporation Editorial Style Board. (2004).Microsoft manual of style for technical publications
(3rd ed.). Redmond, WA: Microsoft Press.
The essential reference for technical writers, editors, journalists, and everyone else who writes about computer technology. . . captures the up-to-date standards and best practices for delivering clear and consistent technical communications. (Microsoft, 2009)
- OWL (Online Writing Lab) at Purdue. (1995-2009). APA formatting and style guide. Retrieved February 7,
- Plonsky, M. (1996-2007). Psychology with style: A hypertext writing guide (for the 5th edition
of the APA Manual)(with checklist). Retrieved February 7, 2009, from http://www.uwsp.edu/PSYCH/apa4b.htm
- Society for Technical Communicators. (n.d.). The value of technical communication. Retrieved
February 7, 2009,from http://www.stc.org/story/tc_tw.asp
- The University of Chicago. (2003). The Chicago manual of style (15th ed.). Chicago, London:
The University of Chicago Press.