User:Tvave/Physical Education Issues
Soccer Lesson Plan
- Unit: Team Physical Activity
- Sub Topic: Target Kicking
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Cognitive: Recall strategies and identify safe standards
- Psychomotor: Display proper skills of target kicking
- Affective: Appreciate the application of proper skills in the kick
Phase 1- Introduction
- Duration- 5 minutes -
- Teacher Activity- Instruct for warmups and stretching, Introduce the topic- steps of kicking, class set up and organize.
- Student Activity- Listen and follow teacher's instructions and actions
Phase 2- Target Knocking
- Duration- 15 minutes
- Teacher Activity- Demonstrate the skill required for the task and instruct the concept of target knocking, Observe and guide students in the target knocking
- Student Activity- Observe the teacher's actions and listen and understand the instructions, demonstrate the skill of kicking at a target.
Phase 3- Target Goal kicking
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Teacher Activity- Demonstrate the skill required to do the task and instruct the concept of target goal kicking, as students do the task observe and guide them to properly execute the skill
- Student Activity- Observe and listen to the instructions about target goal kicking, apply the skill required to kick at goal or target
Phase 4- Conclusion
- Duration- 5 minutes
- Teacher Activity- Instruct students to return all equipment and guide students in a cool done exercise. Review the lesson and discuss matter arises. Dismiss students for end of the lesson.
- Student Activity- Students to follow teacher's instruction and action in the cool down, Review the lesson with the teacher