User:Tnou/Activity centered Teaching of English an experimental study
Activity Centered Teaching Of English- An Experimental Study.
Education being a continually evolving process to enrich man's knowledge to widen his horizon of exploration, old methods are modified and new ones are introduced in teaching, measuring and on other aspects of education to attain mamimum bebefit. english has to be taught principally as "language of comprehension" rather than as literary language. The spoken language comes earlier than the written.
The attaiment of students in the language skills can be compared after teaching them under the conventional methods and the new method. A new pattern pf question paper which was analysed for its validity and reliability of the items is used to measure the acquisition of skills.
- To study the difference in achievement in reading and writing skills of the students taught under the conventional method of teaching English.
- To study if Activity Based Approach produces better result than thre conventional approach in the develoment of the language skills.
- To study if Activity Based Approach Produces better results than the conventional Approach in the development of the language skills]
- There is no significnt difference in achievement in the reading skill of the students taught underActivity Centerd Approch to teaching of English
- There is bno significant difference in the achievement in the reading skill of the students taught under the conventional method of teaching english
- There is no significant difference in achievement in the reading skill of the students taught through Activity Centred Approach and conventional Approach}