My Primary School years are a mixture of 3 schools. My first ever schooling experience was at (http://www.burnsideprimary.school.nz/].
My next Primary School adventure was at Te Karaka. Its a little rural school just outside of Gisborne.
My final Primary School adventure was at Elgin School Gisborne. My fondest memories are there...singing Jeremiah was a Bullfrog with my bestest friend Margaret Moeke. ;0
My family especially the mokos (grand children)are my main focus but when I need time out lol, I like to catch up with friends, read a good book...which come to think of it I havent done in a while. Or sleep...maybe sleep would be after catching up with friends...;0
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.