November 5-7 workshop to encourage publishing frequently to the world wide web.
Testing copy & paste from MS word 2003
This is bold and this is italics
This is bold and this is italics typed manually
I work at Ellerslie Secondary School 
I work at Ellerslie Secondary School
Ellerslie is a secondary school under the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development
--Smjchin 20:30, 5 November 2008 (UTC)
- Bullet one
- Bullet two
- Bullet three
- Sub bullet one
- Sub bullet two
- Bullet four
- Sub number
This Scottish sea monster is from Wikimedia commons
- Open your sandbox
- Type relevant syntax
- Include clear, simple instructions
- Use bullets or numbers as appropriate
|Open Source Content - Knowledge is the only resource that when shared is not depleted
- Freedom to use, that is the freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
- Help yourself which is the freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
- Help your neighbour that is, the freedom to redistribute copies without restriction (freedom 2).
- Help your community referring to the freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
If any of these freedoms is substantially missing, then it is not free software. So for example, so-called freeware, which is copyright software that you can download without cost but without access to the source code is not free software.