User:Shvalentine/My Sample Lesson Plan
This lesson plan was prepared by the participants of the Library and Information Literacy Pilot Project, spearheaded by School Library Services of Trinidad and Tobago.
Intellectual Property Issues
Strategies/Questions to Guide Learning
- Why do you need to know this information?
- Show different media and explain how copyright affects them all.
- How to locate the different pieces of information needed for bibliographies e.g. recording year, place, company, etc.
- Equipment:Laptop computer, multimedia projector
- Media: CDs, DVDs
- AV room/Library
- Play music of a popular artiste using:
- two CDs; one original and one pirated.
- Do you notice any differences in the packaging of the CDs?
- Now do you see any difference?
- How do you identify the original material?