Dr. Seema Dwivedi, Research Officer, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida.
Personal Details Mob No-=91-9868869393
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
'EducationPhd' Research work was carried out at the following organizations
- Worked with Prof. C. Venkovacher’s Project "Physico- Chemical characteristics of the River Water" at I.I.T., Kanpur (2003)
- Worked with Scientist Dr. Deepankar Shah on Project "Pollution Potential of the Waste Effluents" at Central Pollution Control Board, Kanpur (2004)
- Worked on Heavy Metals in National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow.
- Worked on water pollution in the National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI Zonal Office), Kanpur.
SEMINARS / CONFERENCES - * Attended Platinum Jubilee Symposium on "Drinking Water & Community Health ( Standards, Surveillance & Management), Organized by National Academy of Sciences, India at Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi (10-11 Feb, 2006).
- Attended sensitization workshop for selected women scientists/engineers, organized by IIT, Delhi. (12 Jan, 2005)
Entitled "African Yam Been (Sphenostylis Stenocarpa): A potential Source of Low Cost Nutrition." accepted by IIT, Delhi & sent for financial grant to DST, Govt. of India.
- In touch with the latest approaches with management of researches & investigations in areas of environmental degradation.
- Keenly interested in policy issues & approaches in areas of environmental conservation.
- Specific interest in social aspects of "Environment & women".