Hai , i am Sebin George came from southern part of India. I completed my bachelor degree in India and pursuing a level 7 course in EIT NZ. My interests are trekking & like to travel a lot.
My Interesting Links
E-learning. (2015, March 4). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 03:41, March 26, 2015, from
Template for Tasks
- week 1
- week 2
- week 3
("Hai Welcome to Digital Learning ");//This is used to show a code snippet.
- Week 8: Online Courseware
- Assessed Activity 8.1 (online courses)   http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm MIT is an open courseware, all the courses is virtually available to the public. The main objective of MIT is to Empower Minds mostly beneficial to the independent...
- — sebingeorge12 2015-04-22 13:50:20
- Week 7: Instructional Design Model
- Reflection, Learning Technologies @ EIT Assessed Activity 7.1 (2015) During the campus walkout we visited the musical class in EIT. Their Michel introduced Tom who is tutor in EIT music department. The tom introduced some of the tools and software...
- — sebingeorge12 2015-04-22 09:39:09
- Activity 6.1
- e-portfolio E-portfolio is an electronic portfolio or a digital blue print which is a collection of electronic data arranged in order on the web. It has some inputs like text, electronic files, multimedia blogs and most commonly hyperlinks as refe...
- — sebingeorge12 2015-04-06 04:46:58
- Accessed Activity 5 (Personal Learning Network)
- Personal Learning Network From the birth till death, humans being are naturally involved in the process of learning cycle .We can define learning as a process of exchange of information and gaining knowledge. Personal learning network (PLN) is a s...
- — sebingeorge12 2015-04-05 13:53:31