- Make a 'why' page for MHYH and verfy:
- "average western first graders spends 50% of play time on 'construction play' " -from a TED talk on creativity
- Fill out: Scott's Questions
- Define 'open source process' for me.
- The process is explained and recorded for others to learn from.
- What I feel is a very integral part of 'open source' is the fact that people do what they find fun and interesting. And with everyone doing what they enjoy we end up with something everyone is happy with.
- A good partial fractions math review. Worth asking the author for releasing it? http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~kouba/CalcTwoDIRECTORY/partialfracdirectory/PartialFrac.html