|Employer:||Eastern Institute of Technology|
I'm Qu Yu, I prefer to be called Ricky. I had been a programmer for eight years since I graduated from an University in Shanghai. In order to promote my career, I came to Auckland and is currently at Eastern Institute of Technology pursuing my Graduate Diploma in IT.
Ricky Yu (talk) 04:03, 5 April 2016 (UTC)
Assessed Activity 4.1
Discussion boards, also called online forums or discussion forums, are an online community that participants can read, post or reply topics. Often they are places that you can ask questions and get answers from the online community. So online forums are naturely good place for self-study.
Discussion forums not only promote learner-to-learner interaction, but also between learners and teachers. (Jayaron Jose, 2016)
Jayaron JoseJafre Zainol AbidinMohammed. (2016). A Pedagogical Perspective on Promoting English as a Foreign. Malaysia. doi:10.5539/elt.v9n2p84 
You can use forums to connect with others to seek help or help others
Ricky Yu (talk) 12:47, 12 April 2016 (UTC)
Assessed Activity 4.2
Reference: Digital learning. (2014, September 29). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 20:06, April 12, 2016, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_learning&oldid=627579641
This is a sample shows how to use vmv box.
dim i as integer
dim n as integer
for i=1 to 5
Connecting the Wiki to my blog through an RSS feed
- Personal learning nd reflection Week 1 I finished my Proposal & Preliminary Plan and began to work on the project. First I met the trouble that the platform I chose, MoodleCloud, was on maintenance. I was able to continue working after tw...
- — Ricky Yu's blog 2016-06-07 04:18:27
- 1.What you have learnt. First I was thinking about the detail things I have learnt , such as using blog for learning, maintaining wiki pages, some learning theories and so on. But finally I realised that now I can self-study using online resource...
- — Ricky Yu's blog 2016-05-16 10:55:19
- iOS App Development with Swift Course link :https://www.coursera.org/specializations/app-development This is a program that has four courses. I am interested in the second course, iOS App Development Basics. This course has five weekly lessons...
- — Ricky Yu's blog 2016-05-16 10:00:56
- What is an e-Portfolio? An e-Portfolio (also known as an eportfolio, electronic portfolio, digital portfolio, or online portfolio) is a collection of electronic evidence assembled and managed by a user, usually on the Web. (Pedagogy – Wikipedia,...
- — Ricky Yu's blog 2016-05-13 01:02:09
Ricky Yu (talk) 23:14, 12 April 2016 (UTC)