Richard Ohene Asiedu is a young enterprising and smart lecturer in the Department of Building Technology in Koforidua Polytechnic. I currently lecture Strength of Materials in HND first year and Related Studies and Trade Drawing in CTC Part I.
- University of Stuttgart - 2008 ( MSc. Infrastructure Planning - Major in Project Management and Traffic Engineering)
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology - 2004 ( BSc. Building Technology - Major in Quantity Surveying and Project Management)
- Pope John Secondary School - 1998 ( Major in Physis, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Koforidua Polytechnic
Employed in September 2009 as a lecturer and researcher. Currently the Academic Board Representative and Liason Officer for the Departmetn of Building Technology
- Pentabuild Limited
Employed between February 2009 and August 2009 as a Project Manager. Projects managed include
* Construction of 3-Storey Ultra Modern Shop for Melcom Group of Companies * Construction of 6No. Warehouses for Cereal Investment Company (CIC) * Construction of Three Storey Offices and Shops for Poly Group * Construction of Nine Storey( 72No 3- Bedroom Flats) for Rainbow Company at Airport, Accra.
- Antartic Contract Works Limited
Employed between September 2004 and April 2007 as a Quantity Surveyor. Major responsibilities included preparing of monthly claims, pricing of BoQ's, estimation, preparation of programme of works, writing of technical letters and representing company at site meetings. Major projects workedd on include
* Construction of Swimming Pool, Gymansium and Changing rooms for University of Ghana. * Construction of Four Storey Students Hostel for Koforidua Polytechnic * Construction of Four Storey Block for Faculty of Health Science, University of Ghana, Legon * Construction of Four Storey Studenst Hostel for University of Development Studies. * Construction of Three Storey Hostel for Catholic Pastoral Centre * Construction of Four Storey Offices for Ministry of Pariamentary Affairs
My interests includes research, brainstorming, facebooking and jogging.
- Best Student ( Abbam Award) By Ghana Institution of Surveyors in 2004
- The Effects of Using Lateritic Gravel as All-in Aggregate for the Production of Concrete
- Road Tolls for Financing Life Cycle Cost of Trunck Roads in Ghana