- The Invoicing Company which generates the work has the option to invoice the Client directly.
Payment to Subcontractors
- The subcontractors get paid after the Invoicing Company gets paid (i.e., cheque deposited and successfully clears the bank (usually within 30 days)
- Discussion note:
- in some cases, in working with new Clients, we may have to purchase "insurance" - Export Development Corporation, Canada - to make sure that we get paid.
- There is an amount that would be applied to the total (gross contract revenue).
- The sales commission percentages and work payment percentages would apply to the remainder of the gross contract revenue, AFTER payment of the insurance premium.
- 15-20% of the gross revenue, depending on scope of work, gross contract revenue and responsibilities.
- if one person gets 75% of the work, then the commission would move to the higher end of the range.
Percentage to Charity
- shall we donate / give a percentage of the gross contract revenue (1-3%) to a deserving charity or group?
- work emanating from the WikiEducator Community requires an honour commitment to return 3% of the gross revenue back to the WE / OER Foundation.
- The Charity percentage of revenues may be waived - by mutual agreement - if a payment is due to WE / OER Foundation.
- Each consultant and/or Company is responsible for payment of his/her, or its own expenses unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Each consultant and/or Company is responsible for payment of his/her, or its own taxes.
- This collaboration agrement is governed by the laws of the country in which the Invoicing Company is located.