E-mail – email@example.com
• T.G.T. ( Mathematics) at K.V. Zwar Mines, Udaipur, from Oct. 1999 to Apr. 2000.
• Lecture in Education at | Rajathan Mahila Teachers Training College, Udaipur from July 2000 to Jan. 2002.
• Research Assistant in the Project " Effectiveness of PCP Programme in National Open School in Rajasthan", of | NOS, New Delhi, under Prof. A. P. Sharma, From Feb. 2002 to March 2002.
• Research Assistant in the Project " Potential for Diversification of Economic Activities by Tribal and Marketing Linking in T.S.P. Area", of Tribal Research and Training Institute, Udaipur, under RCEAM, From March 2002 to June 2002.
• Research Assistant in the Project "Development of Value through JEEVAN VIGYAN ( An Experimental Study)", finance by ERIC (NCERT), New Delhi, Under Rajasthan Council of Educational Administration and Management (RCEAM), Udaipur (Raj) as a Research Fellow since August 2002 to June 2004 present.
• Lecturer in Education at Maharaja College of Arts and Education, Udaipur from 1st July 2005 to 12th September 2008.
• Presently working as Principal in MGBC, Udaipur from 13th Sep. 2008 to till now
Participation in NICE project, "How to Teach Environment Science by using Local Resources" as Technical Support in Statistics and Computer in Vidya Bhawan (IASE), Udaipur, Year 1999.
Attend many Workshops related to Education in Vidya Bhawan I.A.S.E., Udaipur, Year 1998-99.
Participation in International Conference on "Educational And Management, Technology And Values", Dec. 10-12, 1999, Organized by RCEAM, under the C.C.E.A.M.
Attained Seminar on "Concept Reality and Elimination A Terrorism", April 24-2002 organised by Harishchandra Mathur Lok Prashashan Sansthan, Udaipur in Collaboration of Leslie sawhny programme, Mumbai and RCEAM.
Participation in the "Training Programme of Empowerment of Women", sponsored by DOPT, Govt. of India, New Delhi, July 27, 2002, Organized by HCM (OTC) Campus, Udaipur
Participation in International Conference on "International Year of Cultural Heritage and Eco-Tourism ", Oct. 12-15, 2002, Organized by RCEAM, under the C.C.E.A.M.
Participation in National Conference on "Relevance of Human Rights and Fundamental Duties’’ in 21st Century", Nov. 24-25, 2002, Organized by RCEAM, under the C.C.E.A.M. and M. L. Verma Tribal Research Institute, Udaipur
Presented Paper and Participation in International Conference on "Cultural Heritage and Educational Initiatives ", Feb. 28-29, 2004, Organized by RCEAM, under the C.C.E.A.M.
Attained Seminar on "Is Our Middle Class Becoming An Unconcerned Class?", April 12-2004 organised by Harishchandra Mathur Lok Prashashan Sansthan, Udaipur in Collaboration of Leslie sawhny programme, Mumbai and RCEAM.
Presented Paper and Participation in International Conference on "Educational Leadership in Pluralistic Society", Nov. 12-13, 2005, Organized by RCEAM, under the C.C.E.A.M at Experimental College of Education, Prantij, Gujrat.
Presented Paper and Participation in National Seminar on "Empowering Teacher Educators for Quality Teacher Education(Sponsored by UGC)", March 24th to 25th , 2007, Organized by VBGSTTC (IASE) &VBERC, Udaipur.
Presented Paper and Participation in National Seminar on "Population Education", July 23th to 24th , 2007, Organized by Jain Vishva Bharati Institute(Deemed University), Ladnun, Nagour.
Attained LSP Tanning Camp on "Development of Democratic Values among the Perspective Teacher/ 'Women Empowerment' ", March 18 to 19-2008 organised by K.B. Dave College of Education, PILVAI, GUJRAT in Collaboration of Leslie sawhny programme, Mumbai and RCEAM.
Presented Paper and Member of Organizing committee in International Conference on "Leadership for Global Excellence ", OCT. 26-27, 2009, under the Joint Auspices of R.C.E.A.M and Rajasthan College of Agriculture, ACEAM, UCEAM, BCEAM, GCEAM, MCEAM, and Smt. K.B. Dave College of Education at RCA, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
ACADAMIC QUALIFICATION :
Sec. School Exam. from Rajasthan Board, Secured Ist division & 74.74%, year 1990.
Sr. Sec. School Exam.(Science Mathematics) from Rajasthan Board, Secured Ist division & 62%, year 1992.
B.Sc. (Science Mathematics) from MLSU, Udaipur (Raj.) secured 68.2%, year 1995.
M.Sc. (Psychology) from MLSU, Udaipur (Raj.) secured 65.2%, year 1997.
M.A. ( Economics) from KOU, Udaipur ( Raj) secured 52%, year 2006.
B.Ed. exam from Vidya Bhawan, I.A.S.E., Udaipur, MLSU, Udaipur, Secured Ist Div. 66.4%,year 1998.
M.Ed.(Specialization in Educational Administration), exam from Vidya Bhawan, I.A.S.E., Udaipur, MLSU, Udaipur, on the topic " To Study the Effect of Positive Reinforcement in Achievement on Low Achievers of Mathematics (An Experimental Study),Secured Ist Div. 66.0%,year 1999.
Ph.D. in Educational Under Prof. Anu Poonia, VBGSTTC (IASE), Udaipur, MLSU, Udaipur, on the topic " a study of value development and changes in personality traits in emotionally immature pupils through jeevan vigyan ( science of living ) (an experimental study) awarded on 11th July 2009 .
One Year Computer Course (DCPA) from TULEC ( Tata Info sis), 1998, Udaipur ( Having a Knowledge of Ms- office, fox-pro and C language )
In-service Training by culture for cultural resources and training center, New Delhi in the “Orientation Programme Organised for Teacher Educators” at udaipur from November 01 to 23, 2006
In-service Training by VBTTC (IASE) in the “Intel Teach Program Essentials Course ” at udaipur from December 17th to 22th , 2006