Multimedia for Reuse Guidelines
The main idea is to publish all the elements of the multimedia as discreet parts. This would enable someone to reuse the multimedia. As an example; if the visuals were good a person could record the audio in a different language and republish or rework the introduction for a different context.
- Create a Treatment (http://wikieducator.org/User:Prawstho/Treatment_Guidelines)
- Request a Peer Review - but don't wait for the review before you start developing the multimedia
- Media object creation - create the multimedia as separate elements
- Audio elements
- Object publishing (with timelines) - publish each object as separate element (this should match the treatment). Be sure to publish separate files in an open and editable format
- 0:00 - Introduction (video and audio)
- 1:20 - Samples (video and audio)
- 2:00 - Simple to Complex documents
- 2:40 - Editing a letter (screencast and audio)
- 4:10 - Summary (video and audio)
- 4:55 - Departing Question (video and audio)
- Publish Multimedia as single object - put together all the separate multimedia elements as a single file and publish.
- Request to reuse - let the community know you have published the whole multimedia object and the separate elements. Request someone reuse it and put it into another context.