My name is Johanna Chambers. I live in Browns Bay, Auckland, New Zealand. I work at Pinehill School, which is a 5 minute drive away. I have to drive because there is a HUGE hill on the way! I was born in a small town at the top of the North Island, Kaitaia. It is close to east and west coast beaches so spent a lot of my childhood swimming, digging pipis, building sandcastles and camping. I am a trained teacher and I'm now upgrading to complete my degree.
I'm interested in:
- camping - each Christmas/New Year holiday we pitch our tent in my parent's paddock, dig a long drop and sit back and relax. The only worry is what the next meal will be!
- cycling - my friend and I love getting out on our bikes for a bit of exercise
- reading - the trashier the better!
- meeting up with friends for coffee or wine...depends on the time of day!
My Website, blog and contact particulars
- our school website is www.pinehill.school.nz
- my class page is room 19
- click on the Pinehill Way link to see our incredible school philosophy and how it contributes to growing critical global citizens of the future.
Messages from your WikiNeighbours
- Kia ora --- Great to see the growing interest and participation from NZ educators! We're keen to develop a NZ open education collaboration for the school sector, and would appreciate any advice or thought you may have in turning this into a reality :-). Cheers --Wayne Mackintosh 10:01, 10 June 2009 (UTC)