Hey, I am Philipp from Germany. I like football and listening to all kinds of music.
For more information go to my blog:
My Blog feed
- Assessed activity 8.1 and 8.2
- 8.1 For my project I will be creating a learning object dealing with the early history of New Zealand. Conveying historic knowledge can work in several ways, I will use a blog. However it is also possible to teach history via YouTube in the form o...
- — rubberpizza 2015-04-28 05:20:39
- Assessed Activity 5.1 (2015) ePortfolios
- This week is all about ePortfolios! I created a LinkedIn profile and a Google site with a basic CV. An ePortfolio collects career-related information about a person, similar to a traditional portfolio but in an electronic way (hence ePortfolio)....
- — rubberpizza 2015-03-26 02:55:27
- Assessed Activity 6.1 Personal Learning Network
- 6.1.1 Nowadays learning is ubiquitous which easily leads to an information bloat. You have to filter the right information to avoid drowning in knowledge. I visit rather few websites and do not really have to deal with that problem. I do not need...
- — rubberpizza 2015-03-19 04:52:57
- Week 4: Social Technologies, Connected media & Extending wikis/blogs
- I updated my Wiki-User page! In addition to that I improved a wiki article by adding some information about “Facebook in the classroom”. I found an interesting article on the topic, check it out!
- — rubberpizza 2015-03-12 04:09:40
Have a look:
Tell us a story
|Enter your text here
This is an APA reference -> wikipedia
- ↑ Unkown Author (2015) APA style. Retrieved March 12, 2015 from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APA_style
I was here Sammyhillus (talk) 08:10, 1 March 2015 (UTC)