User:Omprakash.svc/My Research Activities Publications/Conferences/Symposiums/Workshops
- Rani K.V., Sehgal, N, Goswami, S.V, Om Prakash. In vitro screening of the relative potencies of the natural estrogens in the Indian spotted snakehead fish, Channa punctatus.Fish Physiology and Biochemistry. Online Published May 19, 2009.
- Prakash, O., S. V. Goswami, and N. Sehgal (2007). Establishment of ELISA for murrel vitellogenin and choriogenin, as biomarkers of potential endocrine disruption. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. Part C 146, 540–551.
- Prakash, O., and N. Sehgal (2007). Choriogenin is more sensitive to estradiol induction than vitellogenin in the Indian freshwater murrel, Channa punctatus. The 6th Congress of the Asia and Oceania Society for Comparative Endocrinology (AOSCE), NBU, India.
- Rani, V. K., O. Prakash, A. Kumar, and N. Sehgal (2006). Partial sequence of vitellogenin gene of the Indian freshwater murrel, Channa punctatus.. NCBI GenBank Accession number- EF061295.
- Om Prakash (2008). 49th Annual Conference of Microbiologists of India. International symposium on Microbial Biotechnology: Diversity, Genomics and Metagenomics (Nov 18-20), University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Sehgal, N., S.V. Goswami., Rani, K.V., Om Prakash (2008). In vitro screening of natural estrogens in the Indian freshwater murrel, Channa punctatus. International symposium on Fish Endocrinology (June 22-27), Calgary Canada.
- Prakash, O., V. S. Rawat, and N. Sehgal. (2007). Estriol is the most potent estrogen in inducing vitellogenin and choriogenin synthesis in the Indian freshwater murrel, Channa punctatus. National Symposium on Comparative Endocrinology and Reproductive Physiology: Insights and Challenges, Visva-Bharti, Santiniketan, West Bengal (November 26-28, 2007).
- Prakash, O., S. V. Goswami, and N. Sehgal (2005). Plasma levels of vitellogenin and choriogenin in the Indian freshwater murrel, Channa punctatus during ovarian recrudescence and in response to estradiol- 17 β” in the conference “15th International Congress of Comparative Endocrinology”, Boston, USA (May, 22-27, 2005).
- Prakash, O., S. V. Goswami and N. Sehgal (2004). Plasma levels of vitellogenin and choriogenin in the Indian freshwater murrel, Channa punctatus during reproduction and in response to Estradiol-17 β at Third Indian Fisheries Science Congress (Nov 4-6, 2004) organized at IARI Auditorium, Pusa, New Delhi.
- Prakash, O., S. V. Goswami and N. Sehgal (2003). “Isolation and identification of egg-yolk proteins lipovitellin and phosvitin” in fresh water murrel, Channa punctatus”. National Symposium on Current Trends in Comparative Endocrinology Impact of molecular Biology and Biotechnology, (November 27-29, 2003), Department of Zoology, Nagpur.
- Easy Now-2, A workshop on multimedia Content Development, organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College & Commonwealth Education Media Centre for Asia. April 20-25, 2009
- Workshop on Open Educational Resources jointly organized by University of Delhi South Campus & Acharya Narendra Dev College, April 13-17, 2009.
- 4th SERC School of Chronobiology. Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Faculty of Science, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.December 24- January 4, 2006.
- Critical Appraisal & Hands On Traning In Advanced Techniques In Endocrine Research. Department of Zoology, A.M.U., Aligarh. January 16-30, 2005.