My name is Theo. Okore-Hanson, i am a Lecturer at Koforidua Polytechnic,I have B.sc in Mechanical Engineering from the Kwame Nkrumah Univ. of Science and Technology in Ghana and an M.Sc in Automotive Engineering from the Hochschule Offenburg, University of Applied Sciences in Germany. I teach Higher National Diploma levels 200 and 300 the following subject areas:
- Electrical and Electronics Diagnostics,
- Advanced Electronics Diagnostics,
- Transmission line Diagnostics and
- Chassis and Regulatory Systems Diagnostics.
I also do accident vehicle assessment for Insurance companies.
I have a keen interest in;
- Factors affecting fuel consumption in Internal Combustion Engines;
- Vehicle Dynamic Driving Systems,
- Factors affecting engine power output.
I follow trends in vehicle technology
My Website, blog and contact particulars
- My employers website is <www.koforiduapoly.edu.gh>
- My email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Training students under the Competency Based Training (CBT) System
- CBT curriculum development and assessment
- Vehicle Electrical and Electronics Diagnosis