|Employer:||The Lakes Christian College|
- In 2013 I teach Year 11 Food Technology, Year 11 Chemistry, Year 9/10 Science, Year 9/10 Geography, Year 8 Maths, Year 8 French, and Year 7/8 Technology.
- I am passionate about both the Arts and the Sciences, especially Food Science and Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology, along with Languages and Germany 1918-1945.
- I like to take overseas trips to have hands on experiences that will further my understanding of French, the history of the World Wars, and the cultural influences on food and nutrition.
- I have been working at The Lakes Christian College for the last 4 years and enjoy the community and small class sizes that enable me to get to know students and how they learn best.
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary), University of New England.
- Bachelor Of Science (Nutrition and Food), University of Western Sydney.
- Graduate Diploma in Humanities (French), University of New England
- Quest Award 2005 - First place in Food Product Development at UWS. Developed a soft meat product for use in nursing homes and won the quest award for the best product.
- Currently I am involved in AFS Student Exchange. I have been involved with this organisation since I went on Student Exchange to France in 1999. I have been a Student Support volunteer for several students, giving foreign exchange students support while they are on exchange in Australia. I have also volunteered at predeparture camps, preparing students who are going on exchange.
- I have completed Yooralla Youth Ministries traineeship and mission trips. In 2005 I competed a leadership traineeship, and took 2 trips to Mexico to build houses for the poor. Yooralla Youth Ministries aims to empower and raise up young people to be leaders.