where is your photo William??
- Talofa and welcome to my user page. I'm an easy going person who takes life as it is. Whatever happens in this life - happens for a reason, and one must learn the lesson from the highs and lows of life. Just enjoy life.
- I work at the National University of Samoa as the Conference Manager within the Centre for Samoan Studies. A position i took up in late June 2008. Prior to that, i used to work at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Samoa for 4 years and 5 months to be exact. I very much enjoy my new job at NUS given the many interesting things that i'm required to carry out. Most of all, i enjoy the company of my work colleagues.
- My family is my world. I depend heavily on my family for their support and courage to help me through my life journey. I come from a small family of 6 - my parents, one sister and two brothers.
- Lealaisalanoa Francis Siliva Nickel Father
- Leilani Rosita Nickel nee Laban Mother
- Rosita Francine Nickel Sister
- Karl Ioane Nickel Brother
- Muliufi Nickel Brother
- Sara Laban nee Tak Tsoe Grandmother very special