|Nationality:||Boe Infants School|
- What excites you about the community you live in? More active to Say-do
- What are the most critical needs of your community? Educating them so they can be working together with fairness supportive.
- Tell us a bit about you? I am a polite person,understandable,and can easily social.
- What are your passions in life? A strong feelings to believe with own interest and can argued with great passion.
- How would you describe your technical (computer) skills? Not an expert but only very basics.
- What is your particular area of expertise? An active dancer and a well organiser planner.
- What can you teach someone else to do? Give illustrations and explanations on what they needs.
- Things youre proud of in your life. Travelling and discover new facts,or information.
- Things youre yet to master in life? To be an excellent organisational skill master.
- Tell us a bit about your organisation you work for? Seen a lots of changes to upgrading the children's learning and teaching strategies plan.
- What are it's goals? It's goals and aims are to establish framework for the future.
- What affiliations does it have with other organisations?
- Tell us about your job? I'm an early childhood educator and have great or special knowledge to deal with children's development.
- What kind of projects and initiative have you been involved in? Education Workshops
- Projects you are involved in. Wikieducator.
- How do you think technology and resources created with this technology will impact your community? By sharing the values in what believe, and willing to contribute through this technology projects.
- Who would you share our skills and knowledge with? Education Organisers.
- Who might I share this information with? Teachers,community and students.
- Your social network links.... Education Department Organisers.
(: Hi Anne --and welcome to WikiEducator. I'm very impressed with your progress so far -- Well done! --Wayne Mackintosh 02:51, 4 August 2008 (UTC))