- High School mathematics teacher (4 years)
- Geometry, Algebra 2, Advanced Math and Calculus
- 2006 Southern University, B.S. Secondary Education specializing in Mathematics
- 2008 Southern University, M.S. Mathematics
- 2009-Present Currently enrolled at Southern University, Baton Rouge pursuing a Ph. D in Science and Math Education
My interest includes tutoring, basketball, singing, dancing, learning new things, and Mathematics.
I grew up in Ville Platte, LA. I am the second child out of four. My parents have been married for twenty eight years. I just thank God that they are still together. I got married on March 16, 2010. My husband and I settled in Ville Platte, LA. My Husband name is Brandon. He is a Process Operator at a local plant in our hometown. We have a dog named Weif. He is three years old and we had him since he was three weeks old. I love teaching and I love learning. Most importantly I love GOD!
- I took SMED 722 at Southern University in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Here is my video for SMED 722. It is a lesson on Order of Operations.