- Name: Kamau Njogu
- Institution: Kenya Institute of Education
- Contact Address: P. O. Box 30231 -00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Tel Contact: +254 020 3749900, 0722 851 608
Interests and Academic profile
- I hold a master of Art in Rural Sociology and Community Development.
- I did Agriculture Education and Extension in my undergradfuate studies.
My main interests include:
- socialisation and sports. The major interest in sports revolve around
- Soccer and
I work as an Assistant Director in-chage of Science and Technology. My focus subject area is Agriculture and Agribusiness Management. I have also worked as a curriculum developer and teacher trainer.
I have also written and authored a number of books for use in primary and secondary schools as well as teacher training colleges and other tertially institutions. These iclude,
- Excel Science, a Revision Guide for primary schools by Focus Publishers,
- Explore Agriculture (Secondary Forms 1-4)by Longman Kenya.
- Also PTE Agriculture for teacher training colleges including a Handbook for the same subject.