|Employer:||Eternity Ware Studios|
I enjoy Japanese Culture, Roller Blading, Judo, a bit of light computer gaming, war gaming, reading, playing an instrument (clarinet and keyboard), writing (I've done a few short stories) and acting.
Assessed activities 4.2, WS2.2, 4.4
RSS Feed from Jobalisk'sBlog Blog
- So, it has came to the end of this blog assessment, what have I learn’t out of it? for one thing. I have never used WordPress before. so that was a learning experience on its own. I also learn’t a good deal about how to use wik...
- — jobalisk 2016-04-08 01:06:34
- Here’s a neat E-Learning tutorial on using XCode 2.5 to make a program in Objective-C: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/91735-a-full-cocoaxcodeinterface-builder-tutorial/
- — jobalisk 2016-04-08 00:59:56
- So… what does this mean? Well what it says more than anything else is that although I have an active presence on the web when using things like Facebook, Twitter and HMCE (the Halo Custom Edition mapping forum) but beyond that, my activi...
- — jobalisk 2016-04-06 21:04:20
- So today we went of a bit of a field trip to EIT’s sustainable Log cabin. On the trip we used mobile devices to record what happened. Unfortunately due to the profusion of mobile devices used to record the 4G internet we were using lagge...
- — jobalisk 2016-03-23 20:10:04
Digital learning. (2014, September 29). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:43, March 9, 2016, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Digital_learning&oldid=627579641