|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you shall go.I will counsel you with my eye on you"-Psalms 32:8
Today is: 22, March 2023
|Employer:||KDU College Penang.|
|Other roles:||Teaching and Research Scholar, USM|
Hi Netizens I am J. Joshua Thomas. Currently work as a teacher in Computer Science and Engineering Technology in KDU College, Penang, Malaysia. I am a Computer Science professional. My interest has been in delivery of computing courses effectively. I am pursuing my research (AI) with University Science Malaysia. I have a teaching experience of 10 years at different colleges in India and in overseas and have taught Undergraduates and Postgraduate Computer Science students.
To see the official Website of KDU College. | My College| KDU College Penang| Click here
I am a Teacher in KDU College Penang Campus.
- Knowing more on Wiki Educators
- Networking with educators to share educational resources
Blog and WebSite
- My Blog on Volume Rendering Visualizaiton
http://roughjade.blogspot.com Games Design & Architecture | Game Design | Dip GT -Penang |Click Here
To share, learn and discuss among the educators.It has a value in use of online resources for teaching and learning. This is a proper channel for educators to be part of the global academic community. Current Teaching Activities
- Advanced Computer Graphics and Virtual Environments (VR)
- Relational Database Theory & Practice (Oracle)
- AI for Games
Research Activity: Publications Year-2008
1. J. Joshua Thomas, Ahamad Tajudin Khader, Bahari Belaton " A Visual Analytics Framework for the Examination Timetabling Problem" IEEE Proceedings CGIV08 on page(s): 305-310, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3359-9.Publication Date: 26-28 Aug,2008.
2. J. Joshua Thomas, Ahamad Tajudin Khader, Bahari Belaton " A Visual Analytics Framework for the Examination Timetabling Problem" ACM/IEEE Proceedings CGIV08 on page(s): 305-310, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3359-9.Publication Date: 26-28 Aug,2008. URL: portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1439116
3. J.Joshua Thomas, Ahamad Tajudin Khader, Bahari Belaton "Visualization of Preprocess Data in the Examination Timetabling Problem" IEEE Proceedings on World Congress on Computer Science and Information Engineering (CSIE2009)March 31 to April 2,2009 Los Angeles/Anaheim, USA. Appeared in IEEE Explore,CS on July 2009 Appeared in Ei Compendex and ISTP for indexing.
4. J. Joshua Thomas, Ahamad Tajudin Khader, Bahari Belaton " Adapting Information Visualization Techniques on the Examination Timetabling Pre-Processing Data" IEEE 13th International Conference, Information Visualization (IV09) 14,15-17 July 2009 -Accepted as IEEE Poster.
5. J. Joshua Thomas, Ahamad Tajudin Khader, Bahari Belaton "Visualization Techniques on the Examination Timetabling Pre-processing Data" IEEE Proceedings on 6th International conference Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization, 11~14, 2009 August Tianjin University, Tianjin CHINA- Published.
6. J. Joshua Thomas, Ahamad Tajudin Khader, Bahari Belaton " Information visualization Approach on the University Examination Timetabling Problem " Springer Visual Information Communication International 24-25 September,2009,Sydney, Australia - Published in a Springer’s Hard-cover Book (ISBN: 978-1-4419-0311-2)
Innovative Teaching : Web 2.0
- Video files on the topics - available
- Education Online WiZIQ | WIZIQ| My Contributions| Click here