User:Jesse Groppi/To do
- Design Style guide facilitator toolbox template for user pages
- Finish Workgroup:Categories
- enter whatis template into guideline proposals
- templates for proposal voting (User:Jesse_Groppi/dev05)
- the Whatis template need to be opened up to a wider usage. Also create a Howto template?
- Using the proposed guidelines list create JS that will put the list into an array, and use that array to:
- populate the WG-Style guidelines nav
- page through a list of guidelines
- develop ideas for use of the DPL forums extension for WE
- develop glossary for "generally accepted" definitions of useful terms. i.e. "secondary" and "primary".
- develop guide for how to use the glossary to improve a resource
- Glossary workgroup?
- Workgroup for ease of use
- developing boilerplates, forms that make authoring and guideline adherence as easy as possible.
- Transcribing educational standards