Planning notes for OER Workshop Toolkit.
Pre-workshop activity Ask participants to develop a profile of themselves for their user pages so participants can learn a bit about others in this emerging community group. Suggestions for information that might be included in the profile are:
- About Me - work, play, languages I speak, people who influenced or inspired me, my passion
- Where I come from - about the country, city/town, region (links to relevant web pages), what's unique or special about my local community
- Projects, Blogs and websites I write/create or am/have been involved in
- My networks - organisations, communities or individuals I am connected with and what it is about these communities that keep me connected.
- Education - What's my involvement in education, what do I want to achieve with the different technologies that are available
- what I know about wiki?
Mill, Helena (2007). Test, stuff, 1 ( 1), 1-3.
|Heading 1||Heading 2||Heading 3|
|This is the text for Cell 1||This is the text for Cell 2. You can use:
||This is the text for cell three. You can use bold and italics|
|The text for Cell 5||The text for Cell 6 goes here.|