Here I will develop OER for an Intro Course on HIV AIDS Treatment Literacy
Science of the HI virus and its actions in the human body
- Medical knowledge of Anti-retroviral therapy and behaviour in the human body
- International and national political economy factors that impact on access to treatment.
The knowledge will enable us to
- Better educate our own organizations and the communities in our own setting in order to increase uptake into national treatment programmes and therefore expanded access in countries.
- Overcome misinformation that fuels stigma and discrimination
- Enable superior treatment access advocacy efforts at country and community level
How to sustain impact?
We will establish a follow-up mechanism to enable us learn beyond the workshop
- To establish an e-forum to share experiences on community level, etc
- In 3 months time, to submit a report demonstrating our implementation of training at organizational and country level.