User:Gita Mathur/On this page I have samples of various methods of putting in Photographs on a WikiEducator page.
Note the followings:
- a smiley image in the top box
- picture of Flag of India in a small size on top of the page
- small photo of me just below the flag
- my photo inside the box on the right
- images of Wiki Certification, Wikineighbour and Ubuntu user in the box
- four bigger photos one below the other. Read the caption by holding the curser on the photo
- my photo Gallery with thumbnails and captions in frame
- click on the thumbnails to see enlarged photo.
- Flag of India in a big size. Showing movement
- image of a string of flowers, bright & showing sparkling effect.
- additional smilies in many places
- three contact sheets each having 12 photos under a common heading, left aligned one below the other
- click on them to enlarge and click again to further enlarge
- Microscopic image of dividing cells of onion root tip to show all the stages of cell division. click to enlarge the photo.
- at the bottom of the page see the ornamental bells string image
- last is an animated teacher asking you to check out my page :-)
See all the options, select the one you prefer when you want to add a picture on your WikiEducator page.