My name is Adisah Gbene. I am self motivated and results oriented, have the flair for writing. I speak English, Twi, Hausa, Daguani, Frafra, Kasem, Wale and Sissali. I am an Administrator at Koforidua Polytechnic at the Deputy Registrar (Academic),s Office. I have worked with FARMER Project under MOFA, an NGO in Tamale. Whilst there, I had the opportunity to be trained on Simply Accounting.
Despite the fact that I am an Administrator, I can also work in any Financial Institution. I can generate financial data, enter them into the computer and print out as report. Reconcile bank statements, raise cheques and manage petty cash.
I'm interested in:
- Reading a lot of books like George Orwell, Julius Caesar and the Marriage of Anasewaa
- Writing Proposal and
- Educating the community on sanitation.
- Training: Taking employees through in-service training
- Designing: Help in designing certificates for Research Conference
- Innovative: Creating new things to myself and for my colleagues.
- FARMER Project-Tamale: Best worker award
- Tamale Polytechnic: Best student award
- UCC: Well behaved student award
- FARMER Project: Tamale
- Total Supplies Limited: Tamale
- IMCC: Tumu
- DHMT: Tumu
- Rashidiya Islamic Primary School
- Koforidua Polytechnic