My name is Finda Fanta M'Briwa. I am thirty-two years old. I live at Morabie Village, Waterloo. I am working at The Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM) University of Sierra Leone. I have a B.Sc(Hons) Degree in Information Systems with a Second Class Second Divison. I also have a Diploma in Management and Information Systems (IMIS)a corespondent course from the UK. I am presently doing a course in Cisco and I have completed Discovery 1 and 2 Curricula.
I attended a training on Web Designe organised my my Institution and I was awarded a certificate in Web Design. I also attened The University Induction Seminar and now attending a three day workshop on E-learning.
I am a young graduate aspiring to achieve my goals in live. I am presently working as a Principal Laboratory Assistant in the University and I lecture Part-time; lecturing Basic ICT. Looking for a time when I will be able to do my Masters and become a full time lecturer.
- 2003-2006 Institute of Public Administration and Management
(IPAM) USL, B.Sc (Hons) Information Systems
- 2001-2002 Institute for Management and Information Systems (IMIS) UK
(Correspondent Course) Diploma in Management and Information Systems
- 1996-1999 S.O.S Technical High School, Banjul The Gambia
WASSCE (West African Senior Secondary School Examination)
- 1993-1996 S.O.S Technical Middle School, Banjul The Gambia
Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
- 1991-1993 St.Therese’s Primary School, The Gambia
Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Common Entrance Examination)
I'm interested in:
- Computer Networking
- Website Design
- Teaching ICTs
My Website, blog and contact particulars
- E-maile address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Mobile: 077-624-224 / 033-997-224