File:Essuman.jpg My name is Essuman Bassaw, I am a senior instructor in the Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Koforidua Polytechnic. I teach Control Systems, Engineering Mathematics,Analog &Digital Electronics and Telecommunication related subjects. Currently I am pursuing master of science in Telecommunication Engineering at Ghana Telecom University College, Accra-Ghana.
- 2003-2007 BSc. Electrica/Electronic Engineering (KNUST, Kumasi-Ghana)
- 1998-2001 Diploma in Mine Electrical Engineering (KNUST Sch. of MineUMaT, Tarkwa Ghana)
- 1993-1995 Advanced Level ( Scinece Option) Tarkwa Secondary School
- 1998-1993 Ordinary Level (Scinece OPtion) Obuasi Secondary Technical SChool
I'm interested in:
- Telecommunication Network Planning and Design
- mathematical modeling of electrical systems
- designing of cost effective Lightning protection systems for telecommunication equipment.
- 2008- to date: Senior Instructor, Koforidua Polytechnic
- 2002- 2007: Mathematics Teacher, Adanwomase Secondary School
- An Improved Lightning Protection at Garden City Radio-Kumasi.
- Planned Maintenance of Electrical Machinery. A Case Study at Sansu Sulphide Treatment Plant –A.G.C, Obuasi
- Essuman BassawActing Head of Department, Electrical Engineering Dept. Koforidua Polytechnic (Jan. 2010. to date)
- Examination Officer, Electrical Engineering Dept. Koforidua Polytechnic ( Jan 2008 to Feb. 2010)
- Head of Mathematics Department (2003-2007), Adanwomase Sec. Sch.-Ashanti Region.
- E-Learning workshop organized by comonwealth of learninng(COL) and CENDLOS in colaboration with MICAP institute of Technology 19th-21st May, 2011 at Koforidua Polytechnic
- competency based teaching(CBT) curriliculum review workshop organised by NABPTEX.
- Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
Koforidua Polytechnic P O Box KF 981 Koforidua
- tel: +233209210568