Designation : Assistant Professor
Area : Finance & Economics
School : School of Management
Qualifications : Ph.D., MBA (Finance)
Teaching Areas : Finance & Account
Research : Foreign Trade & Investment, Security Markets, M & A.
E-Mail : email@example.com
March 2009 onwards School of Management, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida
Sep 2006 – March 2009 Department of Management Studies,Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
Sep. 2000 – Aug 2006 Department of Management Studies, G L A Institute Of Technology & Management, Mathura
- “US Recession: Implications for Indian Economy” Published in Review of Business and Technology Research, NIFM, Faridabad, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2008.
- “A Study on Faculty Retention in Educational Institutions under U.P.T.U., Lucknow” Presented and published in the proceedings of an International Conference organized by G. L. A. Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura on 17-19 November, 2007.
- “Creating Competitiveness In Tourism Industry: Unearthing The Gold Mine” Published in Journal of Management Development and Information Technology, September 2007.
- “WTO-GATS and India: An Overview” Published in a book WTO and Indian Economy by Serials Publications, New Delhi, August 2007.
- “Opportunities and Challenges in the 21st Century for Indian Economy: In the Context of World Economy”. Presented and published in the Conference Volume (Global Leadership: India can do it), IFTM, Moradabad, May 1-2, 2007.
- “WTO-GATS and India: Destination or Crossroads” published in the proceedings of 88th Annual Conference of the Indian Economic Association from 27-29 Dec 2005 at Andhra University, Visakapatnam.
- “Emerging Asian Economies in a Global perspective” 87th Indian Economic Association Conference Volume, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, (Dec 21-23, 2004), Page 835 - 841.
- “Impact of Indian Economic Reforms on external Sector” ‘Third Concept’ May 2003, Page 29-32.
F D Ps ATTENDED:
- “Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring”, at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta during May 1-6, 2007.
- “International Business Strategy”, at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi during December 27-January 1st, 2005.
- “Foundation course on Strategic Management” at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore during May 24 -29, 2004),
- “Nuances of Strategy Implementation”, at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode during February 18-23, 2008.
- “Strategic Management of Technology”, at MDI, Gurgaon during March 5-9, 2006.
- Orientation to Entrepreneurship Education and NEN at Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi organized by NEN Wadhawani Foundation on July 4, 2008.
CONFERENCES/ SEMINARS ATTENDED:
- International Conference on “Talent Management: Opportunities & Challenges in Global Arena” organized by G. L. A. Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura on 17-19 November, 2007.
- Seminar on “Holistic Approach to the Development of Micro Enterprises in India’ organized by G. L. A. Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura on 25 Aug. 2007.
- International Conference on “Ethics & Values: A New Paradigm for Holistic and Sustainable Global Advancement” organized by G. L. A. Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura on 18-19 Nov. 2006.
- Paper presented at IIMK on March 24-25, 2006 on the topic “Creating Competitiveness in Tourism Industry: Unearthing the Gold Mine).
- Indian Economic Association 87th Conference, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi on Dec. 2123, 2004. (Paper presented on the topic “Emerging Asian Economies in a Global perspective”).
- Seminar entitled “Tax Reforms in India” conducted by Delhi University South Campus & Kautilya Foundation at India International Center on Sep.14, 2004.
A live project of HCL and TELCORDIA on “MARKET RESEARCH FOR MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY SERVICES” has been coordinated and supervised at Galgotais College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida.
(Dr.dinesh 09:42, 10 June 2010 (UTC))