I am a student studying Digital Learning Technology as part of my Bachelors in Computing degree.
I am doing my studies in Eastern Institute of Technology Taradale NZ.
I enjoy studying at EIT, some of the subjects that I am currently doing are Advanced Hardware, IT Management and Web Hosting and Maintenance.
- Assessed Activity 7.1 (2015) This week you: Explored the role of learning technologist and pedagogies and used an instructional design model to map learning outcomes, assessment and activities from this course. This weeks task is to add a post (or...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-31 03:21:28
- Assessed Activity 6.1 (2015) In order to understand what an online portfolio is, Create a Linked-in account (if you haven’t already) Enter some personal details Join the EIT Information Technology group Create a Google Site (http://s...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-31 03:19:32
- Assessed Activity 5.2 (2015) 5.2.1 Add a cloud tool or choose one Cloud Tool from Jane Hart’s Top 100 e-learning tools 5.2.2: In the table below on the Cloud Tools page, enter the Tool name and your name. That way there will be no double ups. 5....
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-31 03:17:10
-   Assessed Activity 5.1 (2015) 5.1.1: In your Blog, reflect on the PLN lecture with Joyce Seitzinger. Think about your personal learning, your PLN and some of the challenges ahead of you. Some questions you may ask: how am I dealing with...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-30 00:50:09
- Assessed Activity 4.4 (2015) Connecting the Wiki to your blog through an RSS feed You can also allow others to display a summary of your blog using an RSS Feed. On your user page in the wiki use the RSS xml tag to display your WordPress Blog addit...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-30 00:49:19
-   Assessed Activity 4.1 (2015) Socially constructed content (or crowd sourced) is advocated as an activity based learning method. For this activity you are to select one of the social technologies and improve the content on the wiki page...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-29 23:45:07
- 3.3 Skills for teachers. IT skills desirable for teachers to develop course ware using DLT A website called Educational Technology and Mobile Learning have an article called “20 Digital skills every 21st century teacher should have...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-29 23:44:38
- Assessed Blog Post 3.1 (2015) Implications of DLT in organisations Select an organisation: School, Polytechnic, University, Private organisation. List three digital learning technologies, and describe their role in the organisation.(At least two r...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-29 23:42:38
- Biggest challenge for ubiquitous and individualised Digital Learning Technology The biggest challenges I had when thinking about digital technology was actually attaining the technologies and then once I have them, how current they were, before I...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-29 23:41:53
- Pedagogies “The method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept.” The study of teaching methods, including the aims of education and the ways in which such goals may be achieved. The...
- — cmmaurirere 2015-03-09 22:16:00