Today is : 29, January 2020
I am a social worker by training and currently working as a Volunteer support worker at agencies providing advocacy and support for homeless and destitutes in Manchester, UK. You have anything to tell me? drop it hereand i will respond asap!
I graduated from The University of Zambia in 2006, with a B.SW Degree and I have since worked under the following portifolios;
- Community Welfare Officer - Ministry of Community Development and Social Services
- Communications Assistant -Society For Family Health.
- Loan Officer - FINCA Zambia
- Branch Manager- Arcades - POST.NET.
- Support Worker- Cornerstone Day Centre and Revive, Manchester, UK.
Other training I have done include
- General Principles of Law
- Health Care Ethics
- Health and Safety at work places
- politics(hot issues)
- learning new things/innovation(more reason am on wikieducator, i love it!)
- social welfare services- are individuals getting access to life sustaining services?
I am happy about;
- being part of wikicommunity and learning new approaches in editing(am so proud!)
- the great improvement on my page! it took me almost forever, but with a little help from a wikineighbour, its a must see!
- contributing to wiki, enhancing my growth through learning and meeting others.
My Wiki Projects